Schengen visa is valid to visit all the Schengen States
Only Qatari nationals and nationals of third countries that are legal residents in Qatar can apply for a visa to Spain in Doha. Non Qatari nationals must have a residence permit attached in the current valid passport.
Visa applicants are requested to appear in person at BLS Application Centre at the time of submission.
Incomplete, unclear or unsigned applications will not be accepted
Visa fees are non-refundable and have to be paid only in cash at the time of application
If the visit involves two or more Schengen countries, the Embassy responsible for the issuance of the visa will be:
Please note granting a visa is the prerogative of the Embassy of Spain for each application. Submission of all the documents does not imply right to be granted a visa.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in QR (Euro equivalent)|
|Tourist Visa||QR 232 (Euro 60)|
|Children between 6-12 years||QR 135 (Euro 35)|
|Visa Fee for nationals of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cape Verde, Georgia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine||QR 135 (Euro 35)|
children between the ages of 6-12 years are subjected to a reduced visa fee but have to pay the service charge.
The Visa fees can be paid by cash only. It is subject to change without notice. The fee is non-refundable.
The BLS service charge of QR 60 paid online will not be refunded back in case if an applicant is a no show on date & time of appointment. Applicants will be required to schedule & pay again for another appointment once the appointment date has passed. Applicants however can reschedule the appointment to a later date upto 48 hours in advance from date of appointment.
1. The passport or official travel document should be valid for at least six months longer than the validity of the visa applied for. The passport must have been issued within the last ten years with at least 2 Blank pages.
2. Non Qatari nationals must have a residence permit attached in the current valid passport.
1. Completed application form, duly signed by the applicant. You must answer all the questions, otherwise your application will not be accepted. Both legal guardians must sign the application of minors.
2. Photocopy of the national ID card (both sides).
3. A recent colour passport size photo with white background, passport size (45 mm x 35 mm), full face and taken against a light background. Gents with uncovered head. It must be stuck with glue (not stapled) to the application form.
4. Photocopy (full page) of your biographical data and Qatar visa passport pages.
5. Photocopy (full page) of your individual medical insurance covering all costs that could arise as a result of emergency medical assistance, emergency hospitalization or medical repatriation. The insurance should cover costs of at least EUR 30,000 and be valid for the duration of the stay in all the Schengen countries.
6. Photocopy (full page) of your ticket booking and travel itinerary.
7. Documents certifying the availability of accommodation in Spain (hotel reservation or invitation letter by the Spanish police if staying with friends or relatives).
8. Personal bank statement original up to date(stamp from bank)for the last six months.
9. For Non Qatari nationals: Letter from the sponsor containing the following information: personal data, position, terms of employment and salary slip for last six months.
10. copy of job contract or original salary certificate mentioning (Temporary or permanent), starting date of employment, monthly net salary including allowances, granted leave days, date and contact details.
11. Diplomatic and Special passports need a “Note verbal” from either the Ministry of Foreign Affairsor the Rulers Office for exemption of
12. children above 12 their presence is mandatory to do bio
13. For Housekeepers ,Maids ,Nannies ,Workers... ,a Sponsor's Salary certificate and a bank statement 6 months original,stamped from the bank with ID /Passport copy and valid visa if available ,cover letter (Stating the following: Name, Salary,Position, non objection to travel, granting the person to be back to Qatar ) are needed.
1. Parental authorization signed by parents authorizing the minor to travel (with or without parents).
2. Photocopy of father or mother’s passport have to be attached to the authorization.
3. Letter from the parent’s sponsor (if not Qatari) and parent’s bank statement for the last six months.
All documents should be presented in English or with a legalized Spanish translation. Any document submitted for the visa application will remain in our files.
An interview could be required at the Embassy You may be asked to provide further information or documentary evidence in addition to the above guidelines The mere submission of the listed documents does not guarantee the issuance of a visa. Individual assessments are made in every case. The Embassy of Spain does not provide any information on the status of a visa processing whether by phone or by mail.
Applicants, submit your Application form with the new photo format, as explained below:
The photo must fulfill the norm specified by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure:
Note : If children are traveling with their parents and are included inside the passport of the mother and/or the father, one photograph for each children MUST be glued to the application form of the father or the mother, depending on whom are they traveling with. Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photograph presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
All visa applications for all nationals must meet the minimum processing period of 15 days up to 3 months.
The mere submission of the listed documents does not guarantee the issuance of a visa. Individual assessments are made in every case.
The Embassy of Spain does not provide any information on the status of a visa processing whether by phone or by mail.
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
To download the Application Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.
“From 1st of July we will be located at Aamal Tower – 7th floor office No. 15; West Bay, Doha to serve you better”.